Bathroom Vanity Furniture
Bathroom decoration is one of the legendary trends of this era. Certainly, if we decorate our entire home, how can we neglect the decoration of our bathroom? Resembling to all areas of our beloved home, bathroom also needs furniture. Furniture is the primary substance that attracts somebody when entered inside. When someone peeps on your bathroom vanity furniture, he/she sets an immediate judgment about the overall choice of the resident.
Bathroom vanity furniture is worth more than simple furniture, it provides storage place, elegance and decor to your bathroom. The quintessential furniture sets the tone of your bathroom with sophistication. It symbolizes your home decoration theme.
When you are going to select bathroom vanity furniture, think about the type, size, color and design of bathroom vanity furniture and select according to your convenience, think about your budget too.
• Always select the size according to the space of your bathroom.
• Be sure that your bathroom vanity furniture must match with your entire home decoration theme.
• In case of design selection, there is lots of designs available, select one from them which will match your home ornamentation specifically your room decor. You can select Italian style bathroom furniture or American style as per your choice.
• Similarly, work for the color scheme, if should be light if your bathroom has not enough sunlight and can be dark if it is full of sunlight.
• If you have little budget so, try to use simple and small bathroom furniture that will be cheaper as well as stylish for you.
Elements of bathroom vanity furniture include basin, sinks, mirror, bathroom cabinets, brush stores, towel stand, countertop and faucet. Nobody can deny that cabinet drawers are very beneficial for storage of miscellaneous items. Shelves in bathroom vanity furniture also provide additional space for proper storage of bathroom accessories.
There are several types of bathroom vanity furniture available today; some are traditionally designed furniture which adds to the beautification of your room, if you are interested in traditional furniture outlook. Some have antique style having solid wood; some are antique due to their marble top, glass appearance etc. Some furniture designs are modern, they look stylish and glamorous. Its stylish appearance lends a feeling of elegance and taste.
Hence, Bathroom vanity furniture is of great importance, if selected properly, it is attractive, sleek, and comfortable. Properly selected gleaming bathroom vanity furniture also ensures convenient usage and decorates the bathroom flawlessly into a beautiful as well as functional space.
Types of Bathroom Vanity Furniture
When we talk about bathroom furniture, vanities are the first things that come to our mind with their variety of styles and finishes. Bathroom vanities give our bathrooms a unique and distinctive look and help to keep them neat and tidy too.
With bathroom vanity furniture being the most essential part of the selection, it is important that you buy the right type of vanity that suits your needs and accentuates the finish of your bathroom.
There are several types of bathroom vanity furniture to suit your personal style, budget as well as fulfill all practical purposes of storage and space.
Various furniture settings can be blended together to add creativity and uniqueness to bathrooms. For this purpose, you can choose any one or more styles of vanity furniture from the following:
- Classic bathroom vanity furniture
- Modern bathroom vanity furniture
- Contemporary bathroom vanity furniture
- Antique bathroom vanity furniture
- State of the art/high tech bathroom vanity furniture
- Traditional bathroom vanity furniture
- Country bathroom vanity furniture
Types of Bathroom Vanities
- Bathroom Vanity Sinks: Console sink can be part of a counter top in marble, granite or stone.
- Vanity Sink Cabinets: Single/double sink bowls with or without support, may be supported on a pedestal and affixed to wall/floor or left free standing in varied shapes such as a vessel sink.
- Taps and Fixtures/Faucet for Bathroom Vanities: Plated in steel, chrome, brass or water shield paint, these faucets are available with the sink or you can separately select one of your choice. Some faucets come with built-in filters to purify water coming from the pipe.
- Console Vanity: It comprises of a table and chair with a mirror as an option to give a complete look to bathroom vanity furniture.The size of table depends on the space available, it may have storage and a chest of drawers or it might be a single table on legs. It can also contain a console sink as well as a vanity chair or stool whose height is aligned with the table.
- Bathroom Vanity Furniture for Handicapped: Specifically designed for physically handicapped, these bathroom vanities are designed keeping the physical disabilities of the handicapped in mind. Vanities for handicapped have sinks with low height meant for those on wheelchairs, with free space below the sink for easy maneuver of wheelchair.
- Storage Cabinets for Bathroom Vanities: These are meant to store bathroom essentials such as linens, medicines, bath toys or cosmetics.
Types of Bathroom Vanity Materials
Bathroom vanity furniture is available in a large variety of materials that you can select according to your budget, size of the bathroom as well as choice. Bathroom vanity furniture can consist of either one or mix of the following materials:
- Stainless steel
- Real wood-oak, cherry, pine, bamboo, cane
- Wood laminate
A broad range of colors is available in these materials and types of bathroom vanities. They can also be done in matte or gloss finish with varying sizes and texture to suit the customers’ need and make them more appealing. The selection of bathroom vanities can be readily assembled, unassembled or custom designed according to your choice, however it might depend on the type of furniture you are buying.